Monday, February 23, 2009

A Girl Can DREAM, Can't She?

I seem to always be talking about weddings and getting married.
Well, a girl can dream, can't she?
I am not a big fan of diamonds, much less any jewelry altogether.  My dream engagement ring is a 14k white gold trellis solitaire. I would want it to fit either a 1/2 carat or 3/4 carat diamond. I don't think that is huge, but it would stand out.


I have also been looking up wedding gowns. Ooooh, the choices!  I actually found 2, this evening, that I think are marvelous!  It will obviously be a little while before this event will ever take place, so let me know what you think about them.


I know it may seem a little strange to already be picking this kind of stuff out, but what girl doesn't?  Anyway... its just fun and everyone knows I like to plan ahead. Hey, I might just have the simplest wedding ever to put together. You never know.  ;)

6 comments:

micasue said...

Very nice! I have never been big on diamonds, but I do like certain gemstones. If I were to describe a "dream" ring I think I would want a 1carat diamond! The 2 carat ones start around 30k at Tifany.

I actually just blogged about how I am done looking at wedding stuff! All the dresses and flowers and stuff are starting to look the same to me.

I like the first dress better than the second one, but both are really pretty. I like that they both are fancy weddingy, but also very classic lines.

Shauna said...

I thought about a sapphire instead of a diamond, but found out that it would cost just about the same to get a nice looking sapphire. I will just stick with a diamond. It is my birthstone anyway.

The first dress is probably my favorite, too. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a skirt like that on the dress. I really like the bow, too. It's such a simple dress, but still has so much character.

Anonymous said...

Hey dreamgirl- the ring is beautiful and the first dress would look devine on you. It makes me a little nervous....the thought...but I love you and think you will be a beautiful bride and that guy you hang out with should compliment you well. Good luck and if Corey is the one you'll know it and so will he. swm

Taylor said...

first dress...

micasue said...

since i have been kinda down lately (you read my blog--lol (sobs alone in a dark room))

BUT, I could not be more excited about a new product I have found. Let me take a moment to tell you about Flirty Girl Fitness. It come with its own pole. With.Its.Own.Pole.
Enough said.
I want it bad!!!

Shauna said...

ooh ooh! I may just have to look into that.