Monday, November 17, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well, I figured while I was awake and posting blogs, I would go ahead and put up this picture of a cake I made for Bosses Day. It was very plain, but it was a last minute thing. Plus, at the time, I had only learned a couple decorating techniques. I know the first thing you may think to yourself is that I spelled "Bosses" wrong. Think what you may, but I contemplated for most of the night as to how I should actually spell this.  The word "Bosses" is spelled that way because it is the pluralized spelling of the word, "Boss."  I felt like since I was making this cake for only one boss, I would make it possessive, rather than plural. Some people may disagree, and sometimes I still question myself about the whole issue, but whatever. The cake tasted good, and everyone loves to get something when they least expect it.

2 comments:

micasue said...

I think your cakes look awesome!

I liked Tomo sushi, we should go back there sometime.

I think the doughnuts after wards might have made Stephen's tumbly a little rumbly though!

I bet working with fondant will be awesome!

Shauna said...

Yeah...I am super excited about the next class. It starts in January. I was going to wait a little while to take it, but I am too excited to wait.